The fully electric Volvo C40 Recharge has been awarded a five-star safety rating in the 2022 Euro NCAP tests, joining its siblings in the Volvo Cars line-up as one of the safest cars on the road today.
The C40 Recharge scored exceptionally well on occupant safety and driver-assist systems, helped by one of the most extensive standard safety offers in its segment. Among many other scenarios, these safety technologies help drivers detect and avoid collisions, remain in their lane and reduce the impact of accidentally running off the road.
“We always aim to be a leader in safety,” said Malin Ekholm, head of the Volvo Cars Safety Centre. “That means we adhere to strict safety standards in all of our cars, many of which we helped establish over time. No matter which Volvo you choose, you and your loved ones will drive one of the safest cars on the market.”
Launched in 2021, the C40 Recharge is Volvo Cars’ second fully electric model. In coming years, Volvo Cars plans to roll out a whole new family of pure electric cars, one of the industry’s most ambitious electrification plans.
Volvo Cars was the first established car maker to commit to all-out electrification and aim to sell only pure electric cars by 2030. By 2025, it aims for half of its global volume to consist of pure electric vehicles. Reflecting Volvo Cars’ ambition to be an industry leader in safety, the upcoming generation of Volvo models also aims to set new safety standards.
UP IN NEWS
- Bridgestone EMEA Puts Spotlight on Sustainable Investing for Green Mobility Advancement
- Volvo Car USA Selects Maryland Stem Teacher and Student as Winners of ‘EV as ABC’ Twitter Contest
- Pupils from The March CE Primary School ‘Sign Off’ New Car Park Provided by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
- McLaren Dubai Opens the Largest Dedicated McLaren Service Centre in the Middle East & Africa
- A New Survey Reveals That 52% Of Respondents in the UAE Are Considering Electric Vehicles, Indicating Consumers Are Ready to Make the Switch
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives. Customised programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Please include a contact number if you are willing to speak to our sales team. You can also get in touch in the following ways: