The car park forms an integral part of a more comprehensive parking improvement scheme at The Home of Rolls-Royce at Goodwood, which adjoins the school premises. During the construction, pupils made site visits to inspect the works and learn how the car park was designed and built and the different materials used.
Beau and Jake, who took part in the early-stage inspections, were on hand again to sign off the works and give the project the final, all-important seal of approval. They were joined by guests, including their headteacher, Nicky Metcalfe, and Andrew Ball, Head of Corporate Relations at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
Andrew Ball says, “Like many schools, particularly in more rural settings like Westhampnett, The March CE Primary School has long endured school-run parking pressures. We recognised that addressing our parking challenges presented an unmissable opportunity to resolve two pressing local issues in one stroke. We’re very pleased with the outcome and delighted to have made this happen.”
UP IN NEWS
- McLaren Dubai Opens the Largest Dedicated McLaren Service Centre in the Middle East & Africa
- A New Survey Reveals That 52% Of Respondents in the UAE Are Considering Electric Vehicles, Indicating Consumers Are Ready to Make the Switch
- Expert Advice For Motorists On Reducing Outgoings Spent On Fuel Amidst Cost Of Living Crisis
- Vehicle Maintenance Tips to Consider Before Going Camping
- Honda Scores 1-2 Finish in Wet & Wild Indy Road Race
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives. Customised programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Please include a contact number if you are willing to speak to our sales team. You can also get in touch in the following ways: