Ram Commemorates the Pinnacle of Southwest-inspired Luxury by Unveiling the New 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition
Ram introduces new 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition – luxurious capability inspired by the Southwest. Limited Longhorn replaces Laramie Longhorn and the 10th Anniversary Edition is an available special package
The Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition joins the lineup and raises the world’s benchmark again for upscale pickup trucks.
“The new 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition is a tip of the Stetson to 10 years as a stand-alone brand building the best trucks, featuring the ultimate combination of capability, luxury and refinement,” said Mike Koval Jr., Head of Ram Brand. “Truck buyers in this rarified air expect to see and feel the highest quality materials, and the Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition is another example of how we deliver the most luxurious pickups in the industry.”
Layered with premium materials, the Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition carries on iconic features and design cues, such as the antique pocket watch, hand-tooled leather cowboy boots or a horseman’s saddle, first seen in Laramie Longhorn models. Other authentic and premium materials include the wood, metal and leather elements that combine to deliver a level of luxury only seen in a Ram truck.
Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn
Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn models are distinguished externally by a chrome-slat grille and header surrounding the premium LED lamps with Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS). Chrome bumpers, tow hooks and side steps (power optional) come standard. A Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition tailgate badge, multi-function tailgate and new 20-inch wheels are offered with a variety of finishes.
Inside, the Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition’s interior is another summit in the light-duty lineup that already boasts the pinnacle of luxury and refinement. Segment-exclusive, leather-wrapped dashboard, new suede door bolsters and leather bolster seat inserts with a Laser Filigree detail highlight a southwestern style. Other unique information, such as a Mountain Brown interior colour with hammered metal aluminium liquid graphite accents, 10th Anniversary Edition cluster graphic and badge, a Gloss Black shifter centre cap with silver on stripe, metal pedal kit and a brushed-zinc antique badge flush with the console lid, give the Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition a well-crafted, high-quality feel and appearance.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition is available with the 5.7-litre HEMI® V-8 or 3.0-liter EcoDiesel engine. A Crew Cab body configuration is standard with a 5-ft.-7-in. Or 6-ft.-4-in. Bed length available.
Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starts at $56,870, plus $1,695 destination.
New 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition models are on sale now.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab, ProMaster and ProMaster City, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- The towing capacity of 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500.
- The payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500.
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen.
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions.
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab.
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon.
- Most awarded light-duty truck in America.
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup.
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Automobili Lamborghini Unleashes the Urus Graphite Capsule
- 6 Signs You Should Get a Lawyer Involved After a Car Accident
- Enthusiasts of Unparalleled Heritage and Design Beauty Help Classic Lincoln Town Car Live Long Beyond Its Heyday
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph Previews the Changes That Are Coming to Infiniti’s Design Language
- New Peugeot 508 Sport Engineered Unveiled
- New Jeep Wrangler 4xe Joins Renegade and Compass 4xe Models in Brand’s Global Electric Vehicle Lineup
Comments are closed.