GMC revealed today the most Luxurious, Advanced and Capable Sierra HD ever. Set to arrive in the Middle East in SLE, SLT and Denali trim, the 2024 model year takes the Sierra HD lineup to new heights with premium luxury and comfort, turbocharged pulling power and elevated technology — offering the most trailering assistance technology in its class.
Heavy Duty Highlights:
- Enhanced power with the available 6.6L V-8 coupled with a 10-speed Allison transmission delivers 401 horsepower and 629 Nm of torque.
- Max towing across the lineup, including:
- Up to 9,933 Kg on 2500HD Crew Cab – best-in-class
- Up to 10,205 Kg on 2500HD – a 4,000-pound increase over the current model
- Up to 16,329 Kg on 3500HD
- Most available trailering assistance technologies in its class offer up to 14 camera views
- Updated technologies, including an available new, most prominent in-class 4-inch-diagonal tablet-style infotainment touchscreen
The 2024 Sierra HD lineup includes 2500HD and 3500HD models in Regular Cab, Extended Cab and Crew Cab configurations — with dual-rear-wheel models available on 3500HD. They support the lineup’s highest trailering capacity: up to 16,329 Kg.
Fresh and Bold – Inside and Out
The 2024 Sierra HD lineup is elevated inside and out with styling and design updates. Exterior highlights include:
- Revised front bumper, fascia, grille designs and finishes on each trim
- Animated lighting when approaching, starting, or when using the turn signals
- New wheel designs on SLE and Denali, in addition to larger 18-inch polished aluminium wheels on dual rear wheel models
- Six new exterior colours (extra cost): Titanium Rush Metallic, Sterling Metallic, Volcanic Red Tintcoat, Redwood Metallic, Meteorite Metallic and Downpour Metallic
Inside, GMC designers set Sierra apart from the competition with unique, new interiors on SLE and SLT trims and unique GMC premium interior designs for the Denali trim. There are also new colour and stitching designs, with more premium materials throughout the cabin, further elevating Sierra’s premium look and feel.
10-Speed Allison Transmission Enhances Gas-engine Trailering Capability
The Allision 10-speed automatic transmission is now paired with the Sierra HD’s 6.6L gas engine. It replaces the previous six-speed automatic, offering smaller “steps” between the gears, which enables the 6.6L gas engine to hold closer to its peak power (401 horsepower and 629 Nm of torque) for longer periods.
That translates into a more confident feeling of on-demand power, regardless of whether the truck is towing a trailer — but when it is, trailering performance and capability are enhanced thanks in part to the 10-speed configuration, along with the capability of channelling every single pound-foot of torque to the tires in every gear.
High-Tech Digital Displays
Sierra’s high-tech interior cabin’s centrepiece is the new 13.4-inch diagonal tablet-style touchscreen — the most giant infotainment touchscreen in its class. Situated in landscape orientation, the touchscreen offers a user-friendly, customizable experience.
An available multicolour 15-inch -diagonal head-up display and a newly available 12.3-inch -diagonal digital instrument cluster are also added to in 2024 model year. Together, this creates over 40 inches of immersive digital displays helping to provide an engaging, customizable and comprehensive driving experience.
The all-new touchscreen infotainment centre can be configured to a user’s preference, including the ability to operate multiple apps simultaneously in a “split-screen” view (e.g., a Navigation app running on the left side of the screen and a Music app on the right). Sierra HD’s infotainment system will also integrate Google built-in (on all trims except Pro), allowing customers to connect virtually every aspect of their daily lives within their vehicle. The system is compatible with both Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto.
Premium Safety Features
The 2024 model year will offer a suite of safety and driver assistance technologies, including:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian Braking (new for 2024)
- IntelliBeam, auto high beams
- Following Distance Indicator
Additional information about the arrival date to the Middle East will be revealed at a later stage.
UP IN NEWS
- Chicherit Powers Hunter to Milestone Rally Victory in Morocco
- Car Related Terms You Need To Know Before Heading to the Garage
- Dubai Industrial City Announces the Official Opening of the Al Damani Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Factory
- How to Childproof Your Car
- Top Tips To Protect Your Car’s Alloy Wheels
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives. Customized programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Think Your Friends Would Be Interested? Share This