Lucid Motors Presents a Behind-the-Scenes Look Inside Its Brand New AMP-1 Factory, Showcasing Production Processes of the Upcoming Lucid Air for the First Time
Today, Lucid Motors presented a behind-the-scenes look inside its brand new AMP-1 factory, showcasing the upcoming Lucid Air production processes for the first time. Having built the first greenfield, dedicated electric vehicle factory in North America, Lucid follows that up with state-of-the-art processes that embody Lucid Motors’ commitment to both the excellence of human craftsmanship and quality that is second-to-none.
The video introduces and offers first-hand insight from Lucid’s talented AMP-1 team as they share the unrivalled level of detail that goes into making each Lucid Air. Within the general assembly line featured, all the pieces quite literally have to come together, followed closely by testing and evaluation and then logistics and delivery. It’s a rare look into what goes on behind the walls of AMP-1. It highlights Lucid’s clean-sheet approach to manufacturing, which itself reflects the company’s innovative approach to engineering that has resulted in the groundbreaking Lucid Air.
The assembly process is just one part, albeit a critical one, of everything that makes Lucid special – a culmination of operations and engineering – leading up to a one-of-a-kind luxury product that will start being delivered to Lucid Motors customers in the second half of 2021.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Stellantis To Delay Production of Ram 1500 Classic Pickup Trucks Due To Chip Shortage
- GMC Unveils Refreshed Terrain for 2022, Featuring Rugged Off-Road Trim Option That Completes the Set
- The Battery That Will Revolutionize Electric Vehicles and Aircraft
- Lamborghini Urus Records a Record Speed of 298 KM/H on the Ice of Lake Baikal
- Second Generation Robot Shuttles Analyzed by IDTechEx