Conservatively Valued at £40 Million, Rodger Dudding’s Collection of Cars and Motorbikes Is Truly Eclectic
When Rodger Dudding bought a nearly new Jensen FF in 1968, he had no idea that he would still own it half a century later.
Along with two others and more than 400 other classic cars, and about 65 motorbikes. Rodger Dudding buys everything he likes and, by his own account, has built up the most prominent car collection in the UK.
It is called Studio 434 and is not open to the public. In 2018, Autos Community had the opportunity to visit the incredible hoard of rarities.
UP IN NEWS
- New Rule to Protect Drivers Against Rising Insurance Costs
- Geely’s Zeekr and Waymo Partner To Develop Passenger-Centric EV in Sweden
- Citroën Ami: Autos Community Editors’ Car of 2021
- Hyundai to Present Its Vision for the Future of Robotics at CES
- Mercedes-AMG Reveals Pricing and Specification Details for the EQS 53
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives. Customized programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Please include a contact number if you want to speak to our sales team. You can also get in touch in the following ways: