Al Ghandi Auto, the exclusive distributor of Cadillac in the UAE, has unveiled a range of exciting deals across its SUV line-up for customers looking to either buy or lease this Ramadan. The offers provide customers with an affordable way to enjoy the range of American luxury cars through a variety of ownership models.
These exclusive offers are available on the all-new 2020 CT5 Sedan and across Cadillac’s 2020 SUV range – XT4, XT5, XT6 and Escalade – with customers benefiting from generous deals including five-year warranty, five-year service, five-year roadside assistance plus a further five-year extended warranty with the benefit of unlimited mileage.
Al Ghandi Auto is also offering the option to lease a Cadillac through Yaseer Rent-a-Car, a sister company within the Al Ghandi Auto Group. Customers can avail exclusive deals on the CT5, XT4, XT5, XT6, Escalade and Escalade ESV, including zero down payment and inclusive of insurance, registration, service, warranty and roadside assistance for the duration of the lease period.
Mark Jenkins, CEO of Al Ghandi Auto Group said: “Despite the turbulent time we have been facing in recent weeks, the Cadillac brand is proud to embrace the spirit of Ramadan this year by presenting a host of generous offers for our customers. In this holy month, we hope to provide peace of mind by offering them the opportunity to either buy or lease their Cadillac SUV depending on their personal preference. Always seeking to put the customer first, we are offering a variety of full-time, long-term and short-term ownership models that meet the diverse needs and demands of our customer base.”
Models on offer this Ramadan include the brand’s new luxury sedan, the CT5, its first-ever compact SUV, the XT4 featuring a brand new 2.0L Turbo engine, and the global best-seller, the XT5, as well as Cadillac’s all-new, technology-driven, three-row crossover, the XT6. Furthermore, customers can drive away from the legendary Escalade, the benchmark of large, luxury SUVs with its imposing exterior design, luxurious interior appointments and powerful 6.2L V-8 engine producing 420 hp and 621 Nm of torque.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Rolls-Royce’s 250,000 Staff Members Are Set to Exceed Their 2020 Volume Targets for the ‘Rolls-Royce of Honey’
- Aston Martin Service Interval Requirements Relaxed to Give Peace of Mind for Customers
- Crossover Version of Yaris Set to Challenge Hyundai Kona, Ford Puma and Peugeot 2008
- Lamborghini Squadra Corse to Field Three of Its Factory Drivers in the Inaugural SRO E-Sport GT Series
- Production of Aston Martin Vantage V12 Zagato Heritage TWINS to Take Place at R-Reforged’s New UK Facility in Warwick
- Lexus Celebrates the 30th Anniversary of Its Founding as a Luxury Brand With Special Presentation of Its Old Ad