Bentley will reveal the new Bentayga to the world at 16:00 GMT on 30 June. The new Bentayga will be the first car launched under Bentley’s new Beyond100 business strategy, a journey that will see the company become the world leader in sustainable luxury mobility.
The Bentayga will continue to be the fastest, most luxurious and most versatile SUV in the world, offering a true Bentley driving experience and showcasing unparalleled luxury combined with effortless performance and everyday usability. A choice of seating configurations and powertrains, including a plug-in hybrid, will continue to be offered in due course. The new Bentayga is set to build on the popularity of the first-generation model of which more than 20,000 examples have now been handcrafted.
The Bentayga set the luxury SUV benchmark back in 2016, offering customers the ultimate Grand Touring experience unrestricted by landscape or conditions. Go-anywhere driving ability and imperious luxury are the hallmarks of the Bentayga – powerful, individual and exquisite in equal measure, and the Bentayga is for those who demand luxury without compromise. Now, Bentley raises the bar for the luxury SUV sector even higher. Others will strive to achieve the same combination of luxury and performance – but none can do it like Bentley.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Lamborghini SCV12 Completes Its Development Programme and Is Now Ready to Hit the Track
- BMW AG Agrees to a Package of Personnel Measures That Balances the Future Competitiveness of the Company With the Interests of the Workforce
- Automobili Lamborghini Unveils the Urus Pearl Capsule
- MG Motor Expands its Middle East Network with its partnership with MG Motor Jordan
- Aston Martin Vantage GTE Stars in Inaugural Official Online 24 Hours Race
- Bentley 6¾-Litre V8 Engine Has Finally Reached the End of Its Handcrafted Manufacturing Run