During a YouTube news conference, Hyundai launched the improved 2024 Elantra compact sedan for today’s North American market. Simon Loasby, influential designer and head of the Hyundai Style Group at Hyundai Motor Company, walked viewers through the design upgrades.
Hyundai has a strong history of regularly updating its Elantra lineup and exceeding customer expectations. The 2024 Elantra goes on sale this fall.
“The 2024 Elantra is proof of Hyundai’s commitment to design-forward vehicles with innovative technology,” said Muñoz. “The car market has stabilized, and Hyundai remains committed to sedans as a part of our lineup at a time when some manufacturers have abandoned the segment. Our car mix is higher than the industry.”
“Our development direction was to refine the Elantra outside and inside,” said Loasby. “We’ve added customer-friendly features and created a more unique, purposeful, and playful character. We have emphasized Elantra’s bold, dynamic exterior design, achieving Parametric Dynamics and conveying new emotions to customers through geometrically separated beauty. Elantra has a new shark-nosed character that gives the car an aggressive, wider stance.”
Elantra Exterior Enhancements
- New front and rear fascias
- New front fenders
- New 15,16, 17, and 18-inch alloy wheel designs
- C-pillar trim features Parametric Dynamics design theme
- New colour choices:
- Ecotronic Gray (New, available on SE, SEL, SEL Convenience, Limited, N-Line, HEV, N)
- Ultimate Red (New, available on SE, SEL, SEL Convenience, Limited, N-Line, HEV, N, New colour added for N model)
- Exotic Green (New, available on N-Line only)
- Amazon Gray (New, available on SE, SEL, SEL Convenience, Limited, N-Line, HEV)
2024 Elantra Safety
- New rear side airbags (standard all trims)
- New rear seat belt reminder (standard all trims)
- Steering wheel haptic feedback (standard all trims) added to:
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
2024 Elantra Interior Enhancements
- New soft-touch front door panels
- New colour choices
- New H-Tex leather seating surfaces on Limited trims
- New 4.2-inch instrument cluster design
- Two rear seat USB-C outlets added
- One front-seat USB-C outlet added
- Redesigned wireless charging pad
UP IN NEWS
- Revolutionising Electric Mobility: Audi Leads Oman’s Path for New Era of Mobility
- The Rimac Nevera Sets a New Record at Nürburgring and Celebrates With the Global Premiere of Nevera Time Attack: A One-Of-12
- Hyundai Motor Flexes Its Design Prowess at IDEA 2023, Collecting 6 Accolades Including Gold Award for N Vision 74
- Full Throttle – The Schumacher Collection: 160 Pieces From Michael Schumacher’s Dominating Racing Career Come To Auction
- Lynk & Co Cyan Racing Scored Pole and Podium in Tough Argentinian TCR World Tour Weekend
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives.
Customised programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Please get in touch with our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Why You Can Trust Autos Community
Our expert, award-winning staff selects the automotive-related news we cover and rigorously researches and tests our top picks.