Dayco Introduces Snowmobile and All-Terrain Vehicle Applications
Dayco, a leading engine product and drive systems manufacturer for the automotive, heavy-duty and industrial market segments, is adding a selection of niche powersport – snowmobile, all-terrain and utility task vehicle – belts to its Dayco PowerTM CVT range to support these specialist applications, in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The Dayco PowerTM CVT range now encompasses five belts, as the original HPTM, HPX®, XTXTM, and RPX® options have been joined by the CTXTM belt, the ultimate solution for extreme sports applications that provides riders with the very best in grip, power, braking and acceleration, as it is designed to withstand the higher torque and heavier loads associated with highly modified engines.
In detail, the full Dayco PowerTM CVT Powersports range provides riders with premium quality, application-
· POWER CTX – This all-new belt is specially engineered for heavily modified all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), side-by-sides (SXS) and snowmobiles with engines of more than 800cc. Proven to outperform and outlast original equipment belts, it features aramid-reinforced HNBR rubber for maximum lateral rigidity and higher temperature resistance. It integrates a patented carbon fibre-glass hybrid cord for total strength and adhesion to the HNBR compound. This new generation high load belt encompasses 21 parts and caters to numerous Arctic Cat, Bombardier, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Polaris, Ski-Doo and Yamaha applications.
POWER HP – Designed for low to mid-range horsepower vehicles up to 350cc, including ATVs, golf carts and snowmobiles, with standard engines and no modifications and designed to provide dependable, smooth performance and dimensional stability for leisure, care-free trail riding and yardwork for today’s lower horsepower vehicles. They are manufactured from a specially formulated fibre-reinforced polychloroprene rubber compound and aramid cords.
· POWER HPX – Engineered for UTVs, ATVs and snowmobiles with mid to high horsepower engines between 350cc-600cc, with minimal upgrades/modifications. Constructed with Dayco’s top cog design for increased flexibility, extra strong aramid cords and fibre-loaded rubber compound, it has been proven to run cooler and last longer than competitor belts.
· POWER XTX – Developed for high horsepower snowmobiles, SXS and ATVs up to 120HP, with moderate performance upgrades and engines up to 800cc and engineered to maximize performance with specially formulated high-temperature polymer, deeper cogs on top of the belt, and rounded cogs on the bottom, providing ultimate flexibility and longer life.
· POWER RPX – Engineered to provide maximum performance under the most extreme snowcross racing conditions. Features precisely pre-formed cogs that enable optimal flexibility, more excellent running and extended belt life, and high-twist cords that demand intense strength under extreme tension.
This new range naturally follows Dayco’s distinct branding and reflects the company’s recognizable global identity. Accurate identification of the correct part number for every given application is addressed through the company’s excellent online aftermarket Webcat, which quickly pinpoints the belt required. In addition, full descriptions and the main features of the entire range are available online, with the option of printed material to support the company’s valued channel partners.
UP IN NEWS
- New Automotive Cloud Helps the Industry Deliver on the Promise of Connected Vehicles
- 22 Brand New Toyota Tundra 2023 Model Ready to Export
- 1959 Lister Costin: GBP 600,000 | Asking
- New Alfa Romeo Tonale Wins Design Award
- A One-Off DS 4 E-tense 225 for Jean-Éric Vergne, DS Automobiles Ambassador
For all the latest automotive news, reports, and reviews, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, subscribe to our YouTube page, and follow us on Instagram, which is updated daily.
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives. Customized programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Email: [email protected]
Think Your Friends Would Be Interested? Share This
Comments are closed.