Automobili Lamborghini presents the Huracán EVO Fluo Capsule: a new collection of bright and bold colours for the V10 super sports car realised in a matte paint exterior with complementary interior colour and trim options.
Inspired by the tradition of vibrant colours that enhance the inimitable lines and shape of Lamborghini models, the Huracán EVO Fluo adopts a striking exterior bicolour scheme that animates the car’s dynamism and underscores its presence on the road.
Five exterior and interior configurations in Verde Shock (green), Arancio Livrea (orange), Celeste Fedra (blue), Arancio Dac (orange) and Giallo Clarus (yellow) combine with a matt black roof, front bumper and side skirts. Details of the matt black components are picked out in the new fluo colours, such as a coloured line on the black wing mirrors and vertical coloured lines on the rear splitter, lending the car a sporty yet glamorous personality.
In the full-black interior, new sports seats are optional alternatives to the standard comfort seats, in Alcantara or leather unicolour with an EVO Sportivo trim. The Start & Stop button cover and the Lamborghini shield embroidered on the headrest are finished in one of the five new fluorescent colours matching the exterior tones. The result is a highly technical interplay of contrasts, unlocking the expression of those who dare to be different in a young and stylish piece of street art.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Aston Martin and Renowned Architect Sir David Adjaye Collaborate to Design a Limited-Edition Collection of Five One-of-a-Kind Luxury Homes in New York City
- What’s New on the Redesigned 2020 Ford Explorer?
- The All-New 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Comes With More Regional and Local Customer Input Than Ever Before in the Brands’ History
- New ŠKODA Octavia Named Best Compact Family Car, Best Estate Car and Car of the Year
- Audi Won Half the Trophies Awarded at the “Autonis” Awards Ceremony
- 5 Reasons Why the Newly Redesigned 2020 Acadia Midsize SUV Stands Out From Its Competitors