Cadillac teased one of the first uncamouflaged, exterior images of the V-Series Blackwing vehicles, showcasing a tight shot of the cars’ exclusive magnesium wheels. These vehicles will be the only GM products to offer magnesium wheels soon.
The wheels shown in the image will be optional on the 2022 CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing. Inspired by the championship-winning Cadillac DPi-V.R race car, magnesium wheels help reduce the unsprung weight of the vehicle, improving ride and handling, and thereby, the overall driver experience. Magnesium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of all commonly available metals, according to MagnesiumWheels.com.
The CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing will be available starting at the end of 2021.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Automobili Lamborghini Unleashes the Huracán Evo Fluo Capsule
- Aston Martin and Renowned Architect Sir David Adjaye Collaborate to Design a Limited-Edition Collection of Five One-of-a-Kind Luxury Homes in New York City
- What’s New on the Redesigned 2020 Ford Explorer?
- The All-New 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Comes With More Regional and Local Customer Input Than Ever Before in the Brands’ History
- New ŠKODA Octavia Named Best Compact Family Car, Best Estate Car and Car of the Year
- Audi Won Half the Trophies Awarded at the “Autonis” Awards Ceremony