Cadillac today unveiled the first-ever all-electric 2025 ESCALADE IQ, a re-imagination of the luxury full-size SUV experience, brimming with iconic design, the highest level of craftsmanship and the latest automotive technology.
Offering a Cadillac-estimated over 700 km of range, the ESCALADE IQ elevates the driving experience with a curved pillar-to-pillar 55-inch total diagonal LED display, available Super Cruise® driver assistance technology, luxurious appointments with a bold interior and exterior design, no-compromise performance, and zero tailpipe emissions.
“ESCALADE IQ raises the standard just as the original Escalade redefined luxury a quarter-century ago,” said John Roth, vice president of Global Cadillac. “This reimagining of an icon marks the next step in Cadillac’s all-electric future.”
“For more than 120 years, Cadillac’s bold, innovative spirit has defined American luxury,” said Roth. “The ESCALADE IQ embodies this spirit in the most sophisticated form.”
The ESCALADE IQ uses its Ultium battery pack as part of its fundamental body structure. This allows the battery pack to provide the vehicle’s impressive Cadillac-estimated over 700 km of range while protecting the battery in the event of a crash and adding overall strength and rigidity to the car.
The powerful electric propulsion configuration — consisting of the battery pack, power electronics and a two-motor eAWD system — offers excellent power on demand and surprising performance, including:
- Up to 750 horsepower (with driver-selectable Velocity Max, Cadillac estimate)
- Up to 785 lb-ft (1064 Nm) of torque (with driver-selectable Velocity Max, Cadillac estimate)
- 0-60 mph in less than 5 seconds (with driver-selectable Velocity Max, Cadillac estimate)
- Up to 8,000 pounds of towing capability (Cadillac estimate)
Additionally, ESCALADE IQ offers One-Pedal Driving and Variable Regen on Demand to make customers feel more connected to their drive. Ultium Energy Recovery — an innovative heat pump thermal system — transfers energy between the battery/power electronics and the cabin, using every watt possible to optimize range and minimise the power from the high-voltage battery used for five-zone climate control.
Additional ESCALADE IQ Exterior Details Include:
- Available power open-and-close external door entry system. All four doors power open and close at the touch of a button, and if activated, the driver’s door will automatically open as the driver approaches with the key fob
- Motorized charge port door that opens automatically with a touch
- Large eTrunk compartment under the hood with 12 cubic feet of storage
- Dynamic 24-inch wheel designs
In keeping with other vehicles in the Cadillac portfolio, ESCALADE IQ delineates itself with two personas: Luxury and Sport. This trim strategy enables the customer to choose a car that matches their own personality and preferences. Each offers distinctive appearances, including brushed aluminium metallic finishes on areas such as the wheels and exterior mouldings on Luxury and a darkened metal finish on Sport.
Customers can also select a dramatic two-tone appearance by choosing the available black-painted roof — a stunning visual contrast to the six body colours in addition to black.
Ultramodern Yet Timeless Interior
The all-new ESCALADE IQ seamlessly melds thoughtful details and architectural influence with advanced technologies, creating an interior environment befitting the iconic Escalade name.
“You have never seen an Escalade quite like this,” said Craig Sass, design manager of Cadillac Interiors. “It’s a true renaissance — an immersive interior experience that elevates the bar for the future of luxury transportation.”
Inspired by architecture, upscale furnishings, fashion and more, ESCALADE IQ is open, airy, and spacious and incorporates advanced technologies introduced on the ultra-luxury Cadillac CELESTIQ.
- A stunning, curved pillar-to-pillar 55-inch-total-diagonal LED display powered by a next-generation Snapdragon® Cockpit Platform from Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. creates a vibrant first impression that only gets better over time with intuitive virtual Smart Controls, such as Universal Remote control when you pull up to your garage, which enhances the experience. Utilizing Qualcomm Technologies’ Snapdragon® Auto 5G Modem-RF system connectivity, the ESCALADE IQ raises the bar for in-vehicle experiences. The integrated infotainment experience is further personalized and enhanced with Google built-in. With Google Assistant®, Google Maps, and Google Play, customers can access hands-free communication, live traffic updates, information on nearby charging stations, download their favourite apps and more.
- Attention to detail includes an available Executive Second-Row Seating package that blends beauty with task-oriented comfort, including features such as stowable tray tables, 12.6-inch-diagonal personal screens, a rear command centre screen, dual wireless phone charging pads, USB-C16 and HDMI ports, massaging seats and headrest speakers.
- Power folding third-row allows for seven total passengers and folds flat for more storage.
- Spaciousness is enhanced by the panoramic fixed glass roof that spans the first and second rows of seating, creating an immersive experience and spectacular view for every passenger. The roof glass is tinted and treated with a UV-filtering film, ensuring the cabin stays comfortable, even on bright days.
- Interior themes celebrate bold, progressive colour combinations and contrasting details to further establish Cadillac’s EV personality.
- Immersive, 360-degree audio experience with available 40-speaker AKG Studio Reference audio system when equipped with the Executive Second Row package. The Luxury 2 and Sport 2 systems include a 36-speaker AKG Studio Reference audio system. The standard system for Luxury 1 and Sport 1 trims is a 19-speaker AKG Studio audio system.
Additionally, the ESCALADE IQ is connected by OnStar to elevate the in-vehicle experience through various safety, entertainment, convenience and driver assistance technologies, including available Super Cruise.
Whether a customer chooses Luxury or Sport, both offer superior levels of premium content, meaning every owner has the same uncompromising level of technology and comfort, with four total interior theme options.
UP IN NEWS
- The Schumacher Collection: 160 Pieces From Michael Schumacher’s Dominating Racing Career Come To Auction
- Don’t Waste Money on Summer Road Trips: Eco-Drive and Save
- Survival Rate on 20mph Roads 17.5% Higher, Say Motor Safety Groups
- McLaren Collaborates With Emerging German Artist Cevin Parker Transforming the McLaren Artura Into a Work of Art
- Bizzarrini 5300 GT Corsa Revival Deliveries Continue as Company Embarks on Significant USA Tour
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives.
Customised programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Please contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Why You Can Trust Autos Community
Our expert, award-winning staff selects the automotive-related news we cover and rigorously researches and tests our top picks.