Worst UK Locations for Roadworks Revealed
A new league table has revealed the worst UK locations for drivers to be caught up in roadworks.
Motorists in Essex have been warned they are most likely to be affected by roadworks, according to the league table put together by motoring experts at LeaseCar.uk.
Local authorities in Essex revealed that a staggering 77,423 roadworks were carried out in 2021 and 2022, making it the worst location for roadworks in the UK by almost 25,000.
Number of road and street works in UK local authorities from April 2021- March 2022
1. Essex County Council 77,423
2. Staffordshire County Council 52,871
3. Cardiff Council 43,252
4. West Northamptonshire Council 34,557
5. East Riding of Yorkshire Council 32,420
6. Worcestershire County Council 31,105
7. Bradford City Council 27,301
8. Ealing Borough Council 25,593
9. Hampshire County Council 25,581
10. Leeds City Council 24,851
Staffordshire had the second highest number of roadworks, with a total of 52,871, putting perspective on Essex’s enormous figures.
Drivers in the Welsh capital can also expect delays as Cardiff had the third-highest amount at 43,252.
UP IN NEWS
- NIRA Dynamics Delivers Information on Pavement Quality and Road Damage to Trafikverket
- Hyundai Motor Group Shows Newly Developed Automatic Charging Robot for Electric Vehicles
- Unusual Road Signs Could Cause Severe Penalties if Ignored
- Best Midsize Premium SUVs of 2023
- Aston Martin Welcomes Customers and Fans Inside Its Formula 1 Pit Garage to Spec Their Dream Car
For all the latest automotive news, reports, and reviews, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, subscribe to our YouTube page, and follow us on Instagram, which is updated daily.
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives.
Customized programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Email: [email protected]
Why You Can Trust Autos Community
Our expert, award-winning staff selects the automotive-related news we cover and rigorously researches and tests our top picks.
Comments are closed.