|1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Lightweight|
|Chassis No. DB4GT/0124/R|
On Display at the Royal Automobile Club in London, 2–8 November
To make an offer, please contact:
Detroit, Michigan – United States,
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 638 4575
Phone:+1 248 310 8523
Fastidiously maintained throughout the current ownership by leading marque specialists, Aston Engineering Limited of Derby, 0124/R is presented in immaculate and fully FIA-compliant condition and is ready to resume its varied and itinerant racing career with immediate effect.
Indeed, its eligibility for prestigious events such as Goodwood, Le Mans Classic, the Tour Auto and Modena Cento Ore render it a car of unparalleled versatility and virtually guaranteed acceptance. Furthermore, its fascinating association with one of the most illustrious of all privateer racing teams, race-winning pedigree – courtesy of “Moss the Maestro” and Jack Sears – and unimpeachable, entirely UK-domiciled provenance undoubtedly renders 0124/R one of the most significant Aston Martins to be offered for sale in recent times.
As such, it would represent a dramatic and historically substantial centrepiece to any suitably discerning car collection.
UP IN NEWS
- The Volvo EX90: Designed To Be Elegant, Safe and Efficient
- RM Sotheby’s Handles the Most Important Collection of Open-Wheel Racing Cars
- The Best Mods and Upgrades for Your Honda Civic
- Camp Cayenne’ Hatta To Celebrate 20 Years of the Iconic Porsche SUV
- Hyundai Motor Group Showcases Future of Cities Through Virtual Exhibition