McLaren has developed a fancy new colour to celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s platinum jubilee this year, according to a well-known search engine. We should stick to cars.
Anyway, Platinum Jubilee means 70 years on the throne, and Her Majesty opened the McLaren Technology Centre 18 years ago, so there’s a reason to celebrate.
Above, you can see the special silver livery of a one-off Artura. It was created by McLaren Special Operations and took eight full days to bring to life and test durability and application. It is paired with a special Elizabeth II Platinum badge here, and McLaren says the paint will be available “for years to come”.
UP IN NEWS
- REE Automotive Announces Further Progress Towards Commercial Production Capabilities
- Over 150,000 Autonomous Guided Vehicles to be Deployed in Seaports by 2027
- Vitesco Technologies Reports Record Order Intake for Electrification Products
- Max Verstappen Won Inaugural Miami Grand Prix
- How Much Does a Body Kit Improve Performance?
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives. Customised programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Please include a contact number if you are willing to speak to our sales team. You can also get in touch in the following ways: