Ram recently announced the Ram Revolution, an exclusive insider program that invites fans to join the brand on its journey to revolutionise the pickup truck market again. Yesterday, as Stellantis shared its long-term strategic plan, two images were shown that provides a preview of the new Ram 1500 battery-electric vehicle (BEV) pickup truck arriving in 2024.
Ram will offer fully electrified solutions in most of its segments by 2025 and a complete portfolio of electrified solutions for all segments no later than 2030.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab, ProMaster and ProMaster City, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram is the number one brand in new vehicle quality and is the only truck-exclusive brand to finish first in J.D. Power’s Initial Quality Study (2021), which tracks recent vehicle performance over the first three months of ownership. Ram Heavy Duty models also scored best in the same study, making Ram the number-one truck brand in new vehicle quality among large heavy-duty pickups.
In addition, the latest J.D. Power APEAL study – which rates the emotional bond between customers and their vehicles – named the 2021 Ram 1500 as the best vehicle in the large light-duty pickup category. This marks the second straight year Ram 1500 has received top honours.
Ram Continues to Outperform the Competition and Sets the Benchmarks For:
- 1,075 lb.-ft. of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 37,090 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with natural wood, genuine leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- The most cargo space available in any traditional full-size cargo van
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Ram 1500, America’s most powerful half-ton diesel pickup with 480 lb.-ft. of torque, achieves an unsurpassed 33 mpg highway and delivers up to 1,000 miles of range on a single tank of fuel
- Ram 1500 TRX is the quickest, fastest and most potent mass-produced pickup truck in the world
- Most awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
UP IN NEWS
- Vitesco Technologies Collaborates With Vector to Develop Software for Central Vehicle Controllers
- Volvo Car USA to Establish First Public EV Charging Network at Starbucks Locations
- Volvo Car USA To Equip U.S. Retailers With Automated Vehicle-Inspection Systems
- Geely Group Motorsport Launches Development Driver Program in Asia
- Mazda CX-60 Revealed as a New Plug-In-Hybrid SUV
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives. Customised programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Please include a contact number if you are willing to speak to our sales team. You can also get in touch in the following ways: