Americans, have you ordered a Bronco yet? Well, Ford is now offering you the chance to exchange your order for this new Everglades special edition.
Essentially, it’s a few extra off-road options, including a factory-installed snorkel, front-mounted winch and the Bronco’s Sasquatch package. Available only as a four-door, it also features angled arches, Urban Green interior accents and stunning graphics behind the front wheels.
Ford states that the A-pillar mounted snorkel increases the Bronco’s wading depth to 925mm (for comparison, the standard Land Rover Defender manages 900mm), while the winch is rated for over 4.5 tonnes.
The Everglades features a safari guard and steel underbody protection also found on the Badlands Bronco. The front and rear axles, transfer case and transmission, get raised vents to cope with the extra fording depth.
The only downside? You should have a Bronco order in right now to be able to order the Everglades. Prices start at $53,000. Does it appeal to anyone?
UP IN NEWS
- Global Research Project Paving the Way for Driverless Vehicles
- You May Have Heard of the Skoda 1100 OHC Spider. But Did You Know That Skoda Also Built an 1100 OHC Coupe?
- Coming in the Spring, the Lexus RZ Is the Brand’s First Attempt at a Ground-Up EV
- Nasser Al-Attiyah Joins Jutta Kleinschmidt for 2022 Edition of Electric Off-Road Racing Championship
- Volvo Cars Reports Sales of 47,561 Cars in January
Stay Ahead of the Curve
Unlock the World’s Leading Source of Automotive News and Analysis.
Autoscommunity.com provides innovative marketing and advertising solutions to support an advertiser’s specific campaign objectives. Customized programs leverage the best of Autoscommunity.com. Contact our sales team today and see what our team can do for your custom advertising solutions.
Please include a contact number if you are willing to speak to our sales team. You can also get in touch in the following ways: