With a modern, expressive design and premium, intuitive technology, the 2022 Buick Enclave joins the redesigned Envision and new Encore GX in offering everything today’s SUV customers want: performance, design, driver-assistance technologies, connectivity, and passenger and cargo versatility.
The 2022 Buick Enclave offers a premium cabin experience through design details like soft-touch surfaces; intuitive infotainment technologies, like wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto; comfort and convenience features, like a power liftgate, as well as Buick’s signature QuietTuning. The Enclave Avenir interior also comes with unique trim appliques, seat sew pattern with piping and chrome cargo sill plate.
The 2022 Buick Enclave’s unique personas, such as the Avenir trim – Buick’s ultimate expression of refinement – and the Sport Touring appearance package, give buyers dynamic options to best fit their lifestyles.
“The 2022 Buick Enclave’s enhancements elevate the design and driving experience that premium SUV customers have come to expect and appreciate,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president, Global Buick and GMC. “After nearly 15 years as one of the segment’s pioneering premium SUVs, the Enclave continues to reward customers by offering more style and substance.”
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Remove the Stress of Arranging Car Hire at the Airport
- Audi to Phase Out Production of the Last Internal Combustion Engines by 2033
- Tesla Becomes World’s Most Valuable Auto Brand
- All-New Electrified MX-30 Is the First in Mazda’s Electrification Lineup
- Sensible 4 Pioneers Software Solutions for Autonomous Driving Under Real-Life and Difficult Weather Conditions