Hyundai Releases IONIQ 5 Premiere Highlight Video
Hyundai today released the highlight video of its IONIQ 5 premiere. The 2022 IONIQ 5 disrupts the EV market with its ultra-fast charging, Vehicle-to-Load power capability and targeted driving range of 300 miles. IONIQ 5 rides on Hyundai’s exclusive Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP) that allows for more interior space and optimized performance.
IONIQ 5 is part of Hyundai Motor Group’s plan to introduce 23 BEV models and sell 1 million BEV units worldwide by 2025. The vehicle goes on sale this fall with a pre-reservation program for early purchasers that offers special benefits.
“IONIQ 5 introduces the Hyundai brand to a whole new set of buyers,” said José Muñoz, president and CEO, Hyundai Motor America. “Once behind the steering wheel, they are going to be shocked by the range, power, comfort, interior space and advanced technology. Owning one is going to be a new experience and lifestyle that only the IONIQ brand can provide.”
In the highlight video, the following executives will share insights about the IONIQ 5.
- José Muñoz, Global Chief Operating Officer, Hyundai Motor Company | President and CEO, Hyundai Motor North America | President and CEO, Hyundai Motor America
- Simon Loasby, Hyundai Vice President, Head of Hyundai Styling
- Olabisi Boyle, Vice President, Product Planning and Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Lamborghini Unveils the Huracán Super Trofeo EVO2 with a Wild Aerodynamic Package
- Jeep Wrangler Honoured with Vincentric Award for Best Value for the Third Time
- Hyundai to Present the All-New 2022 IONIQ 5 to North American Market Today
- New Bronze Collection Edition Broadens Range Rover Evoque Line-Up
- New Fiat 500 Picks Up Duo of Trophies at the Inaugural Electrifying.com Awards