Hyundai to Present the All-New 2022 IONIQ 5 to North American Market Today
Hyundai will present the all-new 2022 IONIQ 5 to the North American market today at 12:00 p.m. PT (3:00 p.m. ET). IONIQ 5 introduces advanced technology, innovative use of interior space and a new global electric platform. During today’s virtual presentation the following executives will share insights about the IONIQ 5.
- José Muñoz, Global Chief Operating Officer, Hyundai Motor Company | President and CEO, Hyundai Motor North America | President and CEO, Hyundai Motor America
- Simon Loasby, Hyundai Vice President, Head of Hyundai Styling
- Olabisi Boyle, Vice President, Product Planning and Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America
IONIQ 5’s progressive design explores new freedom offered by a dedicated battery-electric vehicle platform. The vehicle is also a power source on wheels. The innovative Vehicle-to-Load (V2L) function allows customers to freely use or charge electric devices, such as electric bicycles, scooters or camping equipment out of the vehicle. During the debut, Hyundai’s leadership will discuss commitment to electrification, IONIQ 5 design, North American product attributes and other major announcements.
The IONIQ 5 North American virtual premiere will take place today at 12:00 p.m. PT (3:00 p.m. ET).
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- New Bronze Collection Edition Broadens Range Rover Evoque Line-Up
- New Fiat 500 Picks Up Duo of Trophies at the Inaugural Electrifying.com Awards
- Allegro’s New 3DMAG Magnetic Position Sensor Enables Next-Generation ADAS Applications
- Arctic Trucks Toughens Up Mitsubishi L200 With AT35 Model
- Lamborghini Plans To Electrify Entire Range Before 2025