2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata Wins 2021 Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost To Own Award
Kelley Blue Book announced the 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata as the winner of its “2021 5-Year Cost to Own Awards” sports car category. Kelley Blue Book uses its data to find and award vehicles whose cost of ownership is lowest in their respective segments, taking depreciation, insurance, fees, maintenance, state fees, and fuel costs into consideration.
The 2021 Mazda MX-5, which starts at $26,830, has continued to delight enthusiasts for over three decades. All trim levels are available with either a soft-top or power-retractable hardtop (PRHT). Its charismatic driving dynamics are never compromised, even while evolving with new features and options that help make this thrilling weekend car just as enjoyable every other day of the week.
Mazda North American Operations is headquartered in Irvine, California, and oversees Mazda vehicles’ sales, marketing, parts, and customer service support in the United States and Mexico through approximately 620 dealers. Mazda Motor de Mexico manages operations in Mexico in Mexico City.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Subaru Names New All-Electric SUV “Solterra”
- The Mercedes-EQ Line Grows With EQT Small Van
- ŠKODA ENYAQ iV Outperforms the Competition in ‘All-Wheel-Drive Electric Car’ Category
- New Fiat Tipo City Sport Brings New Stylish Look to Tipo Family
- Emilia Romagna Grand Prix Saw the Debut of the Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm