Before any GMC vehicle reaches customers’ driveways, it undergoes a rigorous test and validation schedule to prove the extent of its capability. A team of engineers visits locations across the U.S. to tune the GMC HUMMER EV in the lead-up to its production debut this fall.
Winter testing in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, where the GMC HUMMER EV team put this super-truck through its paces in sub-zero temperatures on various slippery surfaces, including snow, ice, steep and split-mu grades.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Hyundai’s Venue Celebrates an Impressive First-Year Milestone With Four Straight Months of Growing Sales
- Peugeot Unveils the New 3008 SUV in the GCC
- Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team Visited NEOM Ahead of the Season Opener
- Rolls-Royce Tempus Collection: A New Iteration of Models With Bespoke Features and Designs Inspired by Time
- Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler Begins Its Final Season in Formula E With Big Goals