Today, Lamborghini Middle East unveiled the new Huracán STO at an exclusive event at the brand’s showroom in Dubai, marking the regional premiere of the Italian company’s remarkable super sports car.
The Lamborghini Huracán STO – Super Trofeo Omologata – is a road-homologated super sports car inspired by Lamborghini Squadra Corse’s racing heritage one-make Huracán Super Trofeo EVO race series, as well as its three-time 24 Hours of Daytona-winning and two-time 12 Hours of Sebring-winning Huracán GT3 EVO.
With its V10 naturally aspirated 640 hp (470 kW) power plant producing 565 Nm at 6,500 rpm, the rear-wheel-drive Huracán STO delivers exhilarating acceleration of 0-100 km/h in 3.0 seconds, 0-200 km/h in 9.0 seconds and a top speed of 310 km/h, beating with the exhilaration and emotion of a race car. Superior aerodynamic efficiency, extensive use of lightweight materials, unfettered steering and first-class braking performance, ensure the vehicle delivers the emotion of a track experience on every road drive.
Do You Know?
- Dubai Police owns many fast cars, one of which is the Lamborghini Aventador. Italy also uses Lamborghinis as police cars. This is something that crooks should be afraid of.
Presenting the Lamborghini Huracán STO, Paolo Sartori, Regional Head for the Middle East and Africa, said: “With a stunning new design and athletic powertrain, the Huracán STO is the result of the collaboration between Lamborghini’s R&D, Squadra Corse and Centro Stile departments, with every line and every feature aesthetically outstanding while optimised to ensure the best driving performance. Its V10 naturally aspirated engine delivers all the emotion of a race car while providing a comfortable road experience for driver and passenger alike. I have every confidence that the Huracán STO will thrill and delight our customers here in the region.”
Owners of the Huracán STO can fully personalize both the exterior and interior of their race car-on-the-road via a rich Ad Personam personalisation program, with limitless paint and trim combinations as well as race-style vinyl. The concept of a personalised livery is inherent in the Huracán STO design, just as Huracán Super Trofeo race cars line up in their unique colours and designs on the starting grid. Blu Laufey and Arancio California’s launch livery exemplifies the Huracán STO’s young and sporty racing spirit.
The new Lamborghini Huracán STO will be available for customers from Q2 2021.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- You’ll Never See a Gathering of DB5 Goldfinger Continuation Cars This Large Again
- Nissan Unveils Mind-Controlled Belly-Surfing GTR-X Concept Car
- DBS Superleggera Concorde Marks 50 Years Since First Flight of World’s Best-Known Supersonic Airliner
- Sensible 4, Ruter and Toyota Motor Europe to Collaborate to Trial Self-Driving Vehicles
- Bentley Mulliner Completes First Prototype for Blower Continuation Series
- GMC Yukon Then and Now: Comparing the Big SUV’s 2021 and Old Models