Within the preparation program to the international rally-marathon “Dakar 2021,” the Kamaz-Master racing team is currently on the training in the Caucasus.
By agreement with the republic and municipal authorities of Kabardino-Balkaria, the training of the team’s sports crews is planned on the territory of Elbrus, Chereksky, Chegemsky, Baksansky, Zolsky regions and the Nalchik city.
The deputy director of KAMAZ-master racing team Sergei Savostin pointed out the importance of preparation on the mountainous special sections: “We open up new tracks and have been searching for a mountainous area for a long time. Kabardino-Balkaria is the closest region to us with a suitable landscape. In the future, we would really appreciate rally-raid competitions within the Russian Championship renewed in the Caucasus. After the training, we will give recommendations to the organizers of the Russian Championship. I find it important for the rally-raid discipline develop and broaden its geography, particularly in our country”.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Niva Returns to the Lada Family
- The ŠKODA 110 R, One of the Most Elegant Czech Sports Cars, Made Its Debut 50 Years Ago
- Peugeot and Total to Kick off Their Le Mans Hypercar Project
- Citroën Is Launching the Second Film «New Citroën C4, Opën the Way»
- Renault Trucks Develops the T X-Port Model for the African and Middle Eastern Markets
- Cadillac Continues to Shape the Modern Motoring Landscape Through Its Innovations Over the Past 118 Years