Al Ghandi Auto, the sole retailer for Cadillac in the United Arab Emirates and GMC and Chevrolet dealer for Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has launched its Stay At Home courtesy service in a bid to curb social interaction and limit the spread of COVID-19.
The move comes in line with the nation-wide call from authorities to stay at home as Al Ghandi Auto seeks to guarantee their customers continue to have a well-maintained vehicle and ensure their mobility for essential tasks. The service will be entirely contactless to provide maximum social distancing, including pick-up and drop-off.
The process for the service begins when Al Ghandi Auto support team contacts eligible customers to have their service booked. Customers can also call in advance and proactively schedule their bookings. The car will then be picked up via flat-bed truck and taken to the nearest Al Ghandi Auto service centre where the service will be carried out. After coordinating the time of delivery with the customer, the car is dropped off after being thoroughly sanitized as a precautionary measure.
Commenting on the new service, Mark Jenkins, CEO of Al Ghandi Auto Group, said: “It is in everyone’s best interest to stay at home in the current global situation. However, people still need to move around their towns and cities for grocery shopping, pharmacy visits and essential work, so we continue to owe our customers a reliable and well-maintained car to carry out these vital journeys. This is why we decided to launch this service. Timely service of a vehicle and preventative maintenance is the key to owning a car that runs well for a long time.”
The service is being rolled out across the UAE by Al Ghandi and is available to all customers that hold a service contract with them. Customers can call the Al Ghandi call centre 24/7 on +971 4 231 0800 to schedule their car for service.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Volkswagen Presents New Models in Digital Mode for the First Time
- Automotive Report 2020 – Deeper Data Analysis in a New Aesthetic Appearance
- Jaguar Land Rover Starts Production of NHS-Approved Protective Visors
- Jaguar and Land Rover Deploy Global Fleet of Vehicles to Aid COVID-19 Crisis
- Automobili Lamborghini Produces Surgical Masks and Medical Shields for Sant’Orsola-Malpighi Hospital in Bologna
- MG HS Named ‘Car of the Year’ by a Panel Comprising Some of the Region’s Leading Automotive Experts
- New 3.0-Litre V6 Aston Martin-Designed Engine Set for Debut in Valhalla