Automotive Report 2020 – Deeper Data Analysis in a New Aesthetic Appearance
TecAlliance is continually striving to increase the value of its products and services. Its Vehicles in Operation (VIO) and OE services, for example, have become renowned sources of information in the automotive aftermarket since they were first introduced in 1991. To ensure long-term business success, the latest edition, Automotive Report 2020, provides deeper market insights than ever before and is presented with an entirely new appearance.
The Automotive Report is derived from global registration VIO data to paint a picture of the current worldwide market situation. The enthusiastic team of data specialists, data analysts, data-staging engineers, developers and data scientists, all with multiple years of experience in their particular fields, operate from TecAlliance’s Maastricht (The Netherlands) office. Over the years, local colleagues with knowledge concerning the vehicles circulating in their home markets, have also given their full support.
For this year’s report, advanced machine learning algorithms have come to the fore in the entire VIO data creation process. With remarkable precision, bulk data obtained from global sources is fed into artificial intelligence (AI) tool that automatically links the original raw data to the various vehicle tables. The first results have revealed that the AI tool ensures the best possible mapping against the global vehicle table and demonstrates how TecAlliance is building the future to serve its customers’ needs.
Also, data transparency is taken to a new level, providing insights into the challenges TecAlliance is facing and how it’s dealing with them. At the time of writing, for instance, TecAlliance is preparing a source quality document that will show customers precisely which data fields it is receiving from each of its sources.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Jaguar Land Rover Starts Production of NHS-Approved Protective Visors
- Jaguar and Land Rover Deploy Global Fleet of Vehicles to Aid COVID-19 Crisis
- Automobili Lamborghini Produces Surgical Masks and Medical Shields for Sant’Orsola-Malpighi Hospital in Bologna
- MG HS Named ‘Car of the Year’ by a Panel Comprising Some of the Region’s Leading Automotive Experts
- New 3.0-Litre V6 Aston Martin-Designed Engine Set for Debut in Valhalla
- Automobili Lamborghini Achieves Record Figures in Fiscal Year 2019
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars to Suspend Production at the Company’s Goodwood-Based Manufacturing Plant