Automobili Lamborghini Closes Its Premises in Sant’Agata Bolognese Until 25 March 2020
Automobili Lamborghini has intensified measures taken against Coronavirus in support of new government directives, closing its premises from 13 March until 25 March 2020.
Stefano Domenicali, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Automobili Lamborghini comments: “This measure is an act of social responsibility and high sensibility towards our people, in the extraordinary situation in which we find ourselves right now in Italy and which is also evolving abroad due to the worldwide spread of Coronavirus.
“As we have done up until now, we continue to monitor the situation in order to react rapidly and with the right flexibility, in collaboration with our people and in order to restart with energy in the right moment.”
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Tesla Just Produced Its One Millionth Car, Doubters Bite the Dust
- Here Is the First Look Inside Waymo’s Self-Driving Jaguar I-Pace
- Volkswagen ID.4 Electric SUV to Launch With RWD
- Uber Moves Into Car-Top Digital Billboards to Give the Company a New Revenue Stream as It Struggles to Become Profitable
- Geneva Motor Show Was Cancelled After Swiss Authorities Reported 15 Coronavirus Cases
- Cadillac XT5 Makes Its Middle East Debut in Dubai