The DB11 range of V12- or V8-powered sports cars is already world-renowned as the consummate grand tourer in the luxury sports car sector – with a string of important awards and a large and growing cohort of owners around the globe testament to the cars’ capabilities and allure.
Now, Aston Martin is building on that appeal with the reveal of a dark and brooding new style treatment – the Shadow Edition – which offers a carefully judged selection of styling additions created to provide a sophisticated new way into DB11 ownership.
Available for V8-powered models and limited to 300 units globally, in either Coupe or Volante body-style, the new Shadow Edition preserves everything that makes this a segment-defining GT, with the addition of a unique selection of design features to further reinforce its sporting character.
The Shadow Edition’s standard specification1 combines selected options already available to DB11 buyers worldwide, with the introduction of a selection of bespoke features for the V8 that make their debut here. These new features, only offered via the Shadow Edition models, include:
- Gloss Black bonnet blades
- 20-inch directional alloy wheels in Gloss Black
- Polished black chrome wings and script badges
- Unique black anodised Shadow Edition sill plaques
- Sports Steering Wheel with Matched to Leather
Gloss Black Features
To complete the DB11 Shadow Edition, an optional pack including the Gloss Black features of the upper glasshouse is available, changing the standard body-coloured panels to Gloss Black and thereby more comprehensively matching the Shadow Edition theme.
While several of the features of the Shadow Edition are necessarily fixed, customers worldwide who choose for this model are of course still able to very much make the car their own by opting for one of the various differentiating colour themes that run throughout the car including six defined exterior colours.
The Car Is Available to Order
The new DB11 Shadow Edition is available to order now from Aston Martin dealers worldwide. The DB11 V8 Coupe Shadow Edition is priced at $243,795 and the DB11 V8 Volante Shadow Edition is priced at $262,600.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Automobili Lamborghini Signs an Agreement With Principe for the Development of Leather Goods
- Automakers, Inspired by Government Regulations in China and Europe, Continue to Pour Billions Into Electrifying Their Offerings, the Data Shows
- Artist Refik Anadol Created Unique Work of Digital Art for Muse, the Rolls-Royce Art Programme
- Ferrari Roma Makes Its Middle East Debut in Dubai
- Aston Martin to Open First Dealership in Morocco
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Gets Hands-on With Future Talent