Automobili Lamborghini and Principe, an Italian company specializing in leather goods, have signed a license agreement for the development, production and distribution of leather goods and travel collection under the Automobili Lamborghini brand. The collection consists of backpacks, trolleys, satchels, cross body bags, bags, belts and small leather goods and will be on sale from spring/summer 2020.
“For us, offering excellence in terms of design, technology and quality is an essential value. When we extend the brand into different areas, we only choose partners who are as committed as Lamborghini to the same expression of excellence in their sector. In this product line we find the distinctive design features of Lamborghini super sports cars, quality of the materials and exceptional attention to detail in the realization of the products,” explained Katia Bassi, Chief Marketing & Communication Officer for Automobili Lamborghini.
The line will be distributed internationally, in markets including Russia and the territories of the former Soviet Union, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, via 300 retail clients and 450 points of sale. China, Japan and America outlets will follow. The sales channels include specialist outlets, department stores, duty-free shops and the most important airlines. Openings are also planned, including ‘shop in shop’ and ’boutique corner’ such as the one in the Attica department store in Athens.
“The partnership with Automobili Lamborghini fulfils Principe’s strategy of offering its international customers excellent products with differing styles. The values of the Lamborghini brand combined with our experience and professionalism provide the solid basis from which to distribute this line, which will satisfy even the most demanding consumers,” said Alessandro Maroni, Principe’s Business Development Manager.
NEXT UP IN NEWS
- Automakers, Inspired by Government Regulations in China and Europe, Continue to Pour Billions Into Electrifying Their Offerings, the Data Shows
- Artist Refik Anadol Created Unique Work of Digital Art for Muse, the Rolls-Royce Art Programme
- Ferrari Roma Makes Its Middle East Debut in Dubai
- Aston Martin to Open First Dealership in Morocco
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Gets Hands-on With Future Talent
- New V12 Speedster Confirmed for Production Celebrates Aston Martin’s Rich Racing Heritage Combined With Modern Design Language